Complaint Review: Louis Littman Irma Colon Alonso

• Louis Littman Irma Colon Alonso
    7695 S.W. 104 St. Suite 210
    Miami, Florida
    USA

Louis Littman Irma Colon Alonso Always hear them talking about non-white people in a very discriminatory way in the workplace. New York New York

*UPDATE EX-employee responds: I am black and I had to quit because of their bullying

I see both of them several times per month. Every time I see them they have been drinking or are having another drink. Even when they are working they are drunk. Very unprofessional behaviour that shows clients and co-workers little to no respect. I want them both gone or rehabilitated because it is unfair to be obligated to work with people in those conditions.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/26/2013 01:46 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/louis-littman-irma-colon-alonso/miami-florida-33131/louis-littman-irma-colon-alonso-always-hear-them-talking-about-non-white-people-in-a-very-1079201. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
1Consumer
0Employee/Owner

#1 UPDATE EX-employee responds

I am black and I had to quit because of their bullying

AUTHOR: Hatred - ()

They bullied me several times a week and I could not stand it, several reports to superiors were made but they are important people within the company.