Complaint Review: LSV Carts

2967 Randolph Avenue, Suite B
    Costa Mesa, California
    United States of America

LSV Carts Scam Artists! Costa Mesa, California

Scam artists! I wish I had checked out the BBB and saw their "F" rating BEFORE I went to LSV Carts in Costa Mesa.

I bought 4 new Trojan T-105 batteries from them but when my mechanic went to install them in my RV, he told me they were used because they were swollen and had been on a charger.

I called LSV Carts and told them what my mechanic told me and they assured me the batteries are new, but that I could come back and hand pick 4 that I liked.

I went back to them but didnt see any that looked new; they all had some swelling and were used.  I told them I just wanted my money back along with my old batteries and they refused!

LSV Carts were only willing to exchange the batteries for more used batteries.  They do not have any NEW Trojan T-105 batteries!  They are rip offs!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/24/2012 02:10 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/lsv-carts/costa-mesa-california-92626/lsv-carts-scam-artists-costa-mesa-california-873154. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content