Complaint Review:

• Updated: Fri, October 05, 2012

• Reported By: scammer_seeker — Hollywood Florida United States of America
Luanne Teoh
San Francisco CA Internet United States of America

Luanne Teoh Luanne s Teoh Bold Vegan Mini Moe Blog Twitter Luanne415 San Francisco CA, Internet

*REBUTTAL Individual responds: Rebuttal to Scammer_seeker

Luanne S Teoh Stole $10,000 from me. I paid her to do a web design and she never came through. Now I can not get in touch with her. STAY AWAY AT ALL COST!!! She is a low down Scammer, and then has the nerve to write about other people to "Warn the Public" Associates include:

LUANNE S TEOH BizTechDay.COM san francisco CA minimoe blogspot twitter luanne415 malaysia australia ymarketing WebMarketing123 Director at SOH Inc. RMIT University Cambridge House Foreclosed Bold VeganMobile IndustryMobile Apps
 Ridematch.me (mobile app for ride sharing)
- RightVentures (investor for mobile & cloud startups)
- Dolphin-Browser.com (mobile browser)
- TrustGo.com (mobile security app)
- Exceptional.io (web apps error tracking)
- SocialFolders.me (cloud social storage)
- Nowbox.com (iOS video app)
- BizTechDay.com (entrepreneur's resource)

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/02/2012 07:49 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/luanne-teoh/internet/luanne-teoh-luanne-s-teoh-bold-vegan-mini-moe-blog-twitter-luanne415-san-francisco-ca-in-949591. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Luanne Teoh

#1 REBUTTAL Individual responds

Rebuttal to Scammer_seeker

AUTHOR: luanne415 - (United States of America)

Dear scammer_seeker,

First of all, I don't know who you are.
I am not a web designer nor have I ever charged anyone $10,000 to create a website as you claim. On top of that, I have never done business with anyone in Hollywood, Florida.

Here is my cell phone number 415-335-1447. All my contact information is public so your claim in not being able to contact me is false.

Since you have pulled all my information from my public profile on LinkedIn, I challenge you to provide complete transparency of the following:

1) Your real name
2) Your company name
3) Details on how I stole $10,000 from you.

Your claim is completely false and has no validity whatsoever.