Complaint Review: LUCAS HORTON MONICA HORTON

• LUCAS HORTON MONICA HORTON
    10104 Morgan meadow
    Dallas, Texas
    United States of America

LUCAS HORTON MONICA HORTON MONICACHAM Do Not Do Business With These Thieves. These guys are low class, uneducated, scam artists. Dallas, Texas

*REBUTTAL Individual responds: EBAY FRUADS

*Consumer Comment: ONLY A FOOL BUYS FROM eBAY

*REBUTTAL Individual responds: Sam MArtinez and Tom Holthaus are biggerl iars than i thought

They purchased a diamond from me listed as I1.  Then they demanded extortion money because they expected VVS1.  When I refused to pay, they left negative feedback. I did a little research and it turns out they run this scam quite often.  They buy a product from you, then demand money, if you do not pay, then they blackmail you with bad feedback.  Check out their ebay user name brotherstwiggdiamonds and look at feedback left for others.  You will see they have done this to many ebay sellers. Please avoid them.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/28/2010 09:14 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/lucas-horton-monica-horton/dallas-texas-75243/lucas-horton-monica-horton-monicacham-do-not-do-business-with-these-thieves-these-guys-a-575553. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
1Consumer
2Employee/Owner

#1 REBUTTAL Individual responds

EBAY FRUADS

AUTHOR: lhorton2512 - (United States of America)

THIS DIAMOND WAS NOT I1, BUT I3. NOR DID I EXPECT VVS1. THIS IS JUST A SHADY EBAY SELLER LIKE ALL THE REST

ONLY A FOOL BUYS FROM eBAY

AUTHOR: Joe - (U.S.A.)

WHEN I READ THINGS LIKE THIS I AM VERY GLAD I BUY NOTHING AND DO NO DEALINGS WITH SO-CALLED MERCHANTS ON E-BAY.

SEEMS TO ME YOU HAVE A 50-50- CHANCE OF NOT GETTING MERCHANDISE WHEN YOU SEND YOUR MONEY.

AND A 80-20 CHANCE THAT WHAT YOU BUY MAY BE STOLEN OR DEFECTIVE OR NOT AS ADVERTISED OR A MUCH CHEAPER AND SHODDIER VERSION OF WHAT YOU THOUGHT YOU WERE BUYING.

WHAT A HUGE POTENTIAL FOR THIEVES TO UNLOAD STOLEN GOODS AND FOR SHYSTERS AND CROOKS ND CON ARTISWTS TO SET UP SHOP.

I LEARNED MY LESSON WHEN I OPENED A PAYPAL ACCOUNT WITH $200 IN IT AND IT WAS HACKED AND STOLEN LESS THAN 24 HOURS LATER.

I BELIEVE E-BAY AND PAYPAL ARE OWNED BY THE SAME BUNCH OF YUPPIE GANGSTERS.

COLD DAY IN HELL WHEN I USE EITHER e-BAY OR PAY PAL .

#3 REBUTTAL Individual responds

Sam MArtinez and Tom Holthaus are biggerl iars than i thought

AUTHOR: lhorton2512 - (United States of America)

I have never extorted money from anyone to remove negative feedback. this is from some WHOLESALERS who use other sellers on ebay to run a scam and this is a reprisal for my warning others about their scams.

WHOLESALE DIAMONDS INCORPORATED AND SAM MARTINEZ AND TOM HOLTHAUS ARE THE FRAUDS HERE