Complaint Review: LV8* poundsaver

• LV8* poundsaver
    145-157 st johns street
    london, Select State/Province
    United Kingdom

LV8* poundsaver scammed me of money when ive not even used it london, United Kingdom

This company found it appropriate to take money out of my account for a service I havent even used! They have taken subscription money detailing around 14.95

I know it doesnt seem like a lot but in this recession all money is needed and scammin people is just d**n right disrespectful and bang out of order! To think they can get away with this is beyond me.

I want my money back.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/01/2013 07:46 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/lv8-poundsaver/london-select-stateprovince-ec1v-4pw/lv8-poundsaver-scammed-me-of-money-when-ive-not-even-used-it-london-united-kingdom-989504. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content