Complaint Review: LVAAP - Las Vegas Actionable Award Program

• Reported By: Ponca City Oklahoma
  • LVAAP - Las Vegas Actionable Award Program
    PO BOX 880569
    Boca Raton, Florida

LVAAP - Las Vegas Actionable Award Program ripoff claims I won over 3.3 million dollars Boca Raton Florida

*Consumer Suggestion: No you didnt win

I received a letter in the mail stating that I had been selected to win $3,341,006.00 dollars. I was a little worried when it stated that I was not allowed to tell anybody that I had won. I did a Yahoo! search for Boca Raton, Florida and the company it said it was from.
It then came up with Rip-off Report website. It has several people listed on it that say they received the same letter. This company also goes by the name of "United States of America Patriotism Award" aka the USAPA.

Before I looked this up I was strongly considering sending them $20 to see what would happen.I strongly suggest to anyone who receives this letter to just throw it away.

Sarah
Ponca City, Oklahoma

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/12/2006 07:14 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/lvaap-las-vegas-actionable-award-program/boca-raton-florida-33488-9902/lvaap-las-vegas-actionable-award-program-ripoff-claims-i-won-over-33-million-dollars-b-171547. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
1Consumer
0Employee/Owner

#1 Consumer Suggestion

No you didnt win

AUTHOR: Mike - (U.S.A.)

A real easy way to avoid scams like this is............If you did not enter a drawing/contest/whatever, then you didnt win, and probably shouldnt send money to claim your prize.