Complaint Review: Mail Processing Services

• Reported By: Holton Kansas
  • Mail Processing Services
    12717 West Sunrise Blvd., Suite 431
    Sunrise, Florida

Don't feel bad! I've fallen for the same scam. I'm a housewife who is not physically able to work outside of the home.

I wanted to do something to supplement our income, and I thought that this was the perfect opportunity to make a little extra cash.

I received the same solisitation in my email to join this "honest" and "trustworthy" company, only to be scammed just like all the rest of you.

I sent my $65.00 to them for Income Group #1. Just in case there was a problem, I started out with the lowest level.

Shortly after sending them my money order, certified mail with a return receipt request, I went to their web site and it was no longer there. I also tried to email them twice but my mail was returned. I did receive the mail receipt back, however, it was signed by the UPS Center owner.

I called information to get their phone number, but it belongs to a UPS Center in which they rent a mailbox.

The gentleman I spoke with said that he'd been receiving a lot of calls about Mail Processing Services, and that their website was down. He also informed me that a Postal Inspector by the name of Thomas Ward was looking into the situation.

I've contacted the United States Postal Inspection Service in my area, and they sent me a mail fraud form to fill out, I've made a report with the Better Business Bureau, and I've been in touch with the Attorney General's Office.

At this point, I know that I might not ever see my $65.00, but if these liars are ever caught, it will be so worth it!!!!!

Here's the phone number for the person at the UPS Center where they had their mailbox if anyone has any questions: (954)846-9293.

Good Luck to all of you.

Linda
Holton, Kansas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/19/2005 10:07 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/mail-processing-services/sunrise-florida-33323/mail-processing-services-mail-processing-services-mail-fraud-what-a-ripoff-trust-me-i-135700. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
2Consumer
0Employee/Owner

NOTHING BETTER TO DO? last thing the people at this web site want to hear is "I told you so."

AUTHOR: Linda - (U.S.A.)

To Paul from Anaheim:

I've noticed that you have commented at several other complaint catagories.

I know you think you're helping, but I'm sure that the last thing the people at this web site want to hear is "I told you so."

If you don't have anything better to do but to be critical of others misfortunes, then maybe you should find something else to fill your time!!!

I'm sure you've never made a bad judgement call, right?

#2 Consumer Suggestion

Have you ever heard of anyone earning a living by stuffing envelopes? I never have.

AUTHOR: Paul - (U.S.A.)

You see the job offered in the back of every magazine and newspaper. I'll agree with you on that.

But, did you ever hear of anyone who was sent money after they stuffed envelopes?

Since you'll probably keep right on looking for a home job, do this. Ask yourself if you know of anyone who actually earns a living by doing the job you plan to send for.

There's tons of this nonsense out there. Putting crafts together at home. Home typing. Home medical billing.

But, have you ever heard of anyone actually making a living by doing any of these things?

I never have. But, I have seen plenty of people who lost money by trying these things.