Complaint Review:

REBUTTAL BOX™ | Respond to this Report! | Consumer Comment

Corporate Advocacy Program

Set the record straight:
Arbitration Program

There are productions and photographers who are using boot leg video equipment to sale stolen footage to police. 7:00am 4/12/2016 one of these cameras went off in my bedroom. I have chosen to pay these violations because I did not want to take the time out to tie myself up in court but I could go broke.. With violation that I cannot be responsible for. I am being lied on and need help.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/12/2016 04:16 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/make-my-day-production-luigi-photography/internet/make-my-day-production-luigi-photography-internet-1299270. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on make my day production, Luigi photography