Complaint Review: Maria Duval: Destiny Research Group

Sparks, Nevada
  • Phone:
  • Web:
  • Category: Cult

Maria Duval: Destiny Research Group Getting Luck and happyness through an Egyptian Talisman the secret of "Ring of Re". Sparks Nevada

Hi, I just received a letter addressed directly to me from this person Maria Duval. It sounded so good, like she was in my shoes and of course, I did need help, who doesn't these days.

Well it just made me very suspicous, and my friend who never believes anything is always on the Snopes websit. So I decided to do a little research before I send my money into thin area and get riped-off. And sure enough her name and the company showed up.

Thanks for saving me some money and pain and grief from your report.

To all, nothing is ever as good as it sounds. I've learned through many mistakes, there is always a "catch" to everything.

Terri
Tobyhanna, Pennsylvania

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/28/2008 01:48 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/maria-duval-destiny-research-group/sparks-nevada-89434-8673/maria-duval-destiny-research-group-getting-luck-and-happyness-through-an-egyptian-talisma-312999. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content