Complaint Review: Maria Patricia Marmion

USA
  • Phone: 916-208-4565
  • Web:
  • Category: Liars

Maria Patricia Marmion, Patricia Marmion, Maria Marmion Patricia Mayoral Marmion, Maria Mayoral Committed criminal fraud -lied about everything she could possibly lie about - ripped off a cancer patient in treatment West Sacramento California

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Liar and psychopath

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: MICAHEL MIMIAGA IS A PROFESSIONAL SWINDLER

*Author of original report: Judgment against Patricia Maria Marmion

*General Comment: Michael Mimiaga

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Stay clear of this man

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Sad to see

The defendant and I became Facebook friends approximately 4 years ago she was a client of mine while I was a vacation property manager in Hawaii. And have liked and commented on each other’s post for years. In approximately April 2015 I moved from Hawaii to Lake Tahoe region. We became closer friends chatting on private messenger and texting on the phone. I guess because now I was closer and we had talked about meeting at some point. She is a single mother with approximately 12-year-old daughter that she is very proud of. She loves to cook and post pictures of her food and share recipes. On May 5, 2016 we were having a conversation on messenger, whereas she told me that her mortgage company had double billed her and removed approximately $5000 from her checking account.

(This was right after I told her I was just diagnosed with stage IV cancer)

She was stressed and worried how she was to make her bills. [continued below]....

..... I offered to loan her $2000 in till she got a reimbursement check from her mortgage company.

(She does not even own a house or have a mortage)

She wrote me a promissory note via email. And since we both bank at Wells Fargo. I went to the bank and deposited 2000 and her checking account. Promissory note states that she would pay back the loan with $200 interest by May 27, 2016. I was on business in Hawaii and didn’t return until early June when she stated she had not received the check when she had finally received the check. She stated that it had her ex-husband’s name on it, and he needed to sign it. A couple days after that she stopped responding to everything. On June 18, 2016 she blocked me from her Facebook page and has not responded to emails, text messages, and voicemails.

(She is very dishonest in trying to cheat somebody struggling with life)

I have a judgment against her ($3000) through Sacramento court system I am pursuing I just want to let other people know to stay away from this person she is a liar and a cheat she is often selling items on craigslist and Facebook marketplace I would urge you not to renter property buy or sell anything from her or any transaction whatsoever she is very dishonest in trying to cheat somebody struggling with life

I start radiation treatment for prostate cancer On July 6, 2016, and desperately need to get this money back ASAP for mounting medical bills.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/31/2017 12:12 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/maria-patricia-marmion/west-sacramento-california-95691/maria-patricia-marmion-patricia-marmion-maria-marmion-patricia-mayoral-marmion-maria-m-1353106. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

1Author
1Consumer
4Employee/Owner

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Liar and psychopath

AUTHOR: Ana - (USA)

Michael is a liar and psychopath and stalker who will stop at nothing

He is determined to make life hell for anyone that rejects him and there are many people that will substanitate this

Be cautious with this man and do not respond to his advances as you will regret ever having rejected him

He will stop at nothing to make your life a living hell

#2 REBUTTAL Owner of company

MICAHEL MIMIAGA IS A PROFESSIONAL SWINDLER

AUTHOR: Jennifer - (USA)

Michael Mimiaga is a swindler and liar

He takes full advantage of people and will stop at nothing to get what he wants

He is a stalker, unpredictable being

He contacted me on instagram and then would not take no for an answer when asked me out repeatedly

He is hot headed and will stop at nothing to hurt anyone that rejects him

Stay clear of this man and he will stop at nothing to hurt anyone that rejects him.

He lives in Lake Tahoe and Hawaii thriving on hurting others

He is a lonely  despicable man

Stay away from this man as he will stop at nothing to hurt you if you ever reject his advances

Judgment against Patricia Maria Marmion

AUTHOR: - ()

• Here’s an update: I have won judgment against Patricia Maria Marmion in California Superior Court 9/2/2016 (case #16SC02313) its public record check it out, I had originally loaned Patricia Maria Marmion $2000 with court costs and allowable expenses the judgment was originally $2535.15.Then after being served a warrant from Yolo County Sheriff Patricia Maria Marmion showed up in Sacramento Superior Court for a financial evaluation. By that time the judgment had increased to $2786.80. Every single thing she filled out on the financial evaluation for was false. She presented to the court a check for 2786.80 she was going to say or do anything to get out of the courtroom. Subsequently the check was written on a closed account, which is where it went from a civil matter to a criminal matter. And actually made my job easier as a collection agency will accept a bad check over a judgment for collections. Fortunately for me in California If you write a bad check deliberately it can be collected on three times the amount of the check or a maximum of $1500. Which now makes the collectible amount at $4286.80. I turned over the judgment and Bad check, the collectible amount! to a California collection agency at this point, it matters little to me how much I recover only that she pays.

• I have never met this person face-to-face, other than in court. It was just one friend trying to help another. People that know me know how I roll, It was never a romantic or dating situation.

• I completed my 45 radiation treatments at the Gene Upshaw Memorial Cancer Center in Truckee CA Sept 2016 and have been given a clean bill of health and since moved back to Hawaii.

• I have been contacted by other victims of this unscrupulous person who continues to take advantage of people’s generosity.

• I am available to speak with any other victims of Maria Patricia Marmion and can verify any and all content with court documents, text messages, bank statements, leading up to the loan.

• I would like to thank Patricia Maria Marmion’s family members, former employer’s, neighbors and others who have volunteered to helped me get this far in the process.

Maria Patricia Marmion resides in West Sacramento, California and possibly works for a division of AAA insurance in Elk Grove, California ( has always work in  the insurance industry possibly as a litigation specialist) and has a teenage daughter Chloe . I highly recommend to proceed with caution dealing/working with this person in Any capacity.

Aloha and Mahalo

Michael Mimiaga

#4 General Comment

Michael Mimiaga

AUTHOR: Tamra - (USA)

Michael Mimiaga is a desperate man that will stop at nothing when rejected. I have personally been a victim of his anger and he will stop at nothing to hurt anyone he feels rejected him. Steer clear of this individual. He is a sadfistic and will stop at nothing to hurt anyone he feels rejected him

#5 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Stay clear of this man

AUTHOR: Maria - (USA)

Stay clear of this man as will stop at nothing when he is turned down

#6 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Sad to see

AUTHOR: Maria - (USA)

Sad to see how a person can reach this level of low when is turned down and would not date you

I wish you no harm nor any ill will for the lies you have presented and hope you find the woman that shall accept your multiple, will not take no for an answer stalking requests

Good luck to you