Complaint Review: Mark Terrell Knives

• Mark Terrell Knives

Mason, Texas
    USA

Mark Terrell Knives Rip off! Mason Texas

I paid Mark in September of 2013 after he had told me he had what I was looking for in stock. He said he'd ship out the same week. He didn't. First he said he was sick, whatever, I can understand that. Later in the month into October he then said there was severe flooding in his area... which was true so I gave benefit of the doubt.

In October he said that he called the Post Office, they advised that it was sitting in a sort center due to the flooding, he took it back for inspection to ensure if it was free of damage which apparently it was. He then gave me a fake tracking number and said he sent it priority overnight. That was the last I heard from him at all.

I know that he has ran into delays before with getting products out, I understand the wait that can be involved with any hand made and custom product but this is utterly ridiciolous. It's March 1st 2014 and I'm still out my $400 and have absolutely NOTHING to show for it. Even better is that his website and as a result, email is down. He doesn't respond to my texts nor phone calls.

Due to the time frame, Paypal won't let me file claim anymore! So now I'm screwed. Thanks a lot Mark, I'll do my hardest to make sure you never sell another knife again, or sell what is supposed to be a knife, but ends up being nothing but excuses, lies, and eventually nothing.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/01/2014 03:54 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/mark-terrell-knives/mason-texas/mark-terrell-knives-rip-off-mason-texas-1127579. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content