Complaint Review: Matt Dillon

lisbon, Ohio
    United States of America

Matt Dillon Matt LaCroix Vending locator Scam Save your money lisbon, Ohio

*Consumer Comment: I can't believe he's still out there

Hired a locating company to place 10 ATM machine's.  Matt Dillon was sent as a locater.  The problems started with the first contact with him.  He said he was coming into town the following day to start the process.  Three days later I get a call from him (after I tried to reach him multiple times, as always the phone messages where full) that his car died and he couldn't get to a phone.  He will be out the following day.  No sign of him.. again...  A week later out of frustration I called the locating company to request a refund.  Matt magically appeared the next morning.    He placed the all 10 machines within 2 days.  All locations.. I mean all locations, where at best questionable.  He promised if they did not hit the a decent transactions he would come out and replace them at no cost. He has been in this business so long he knows what works, I heard over and over again.   I had a contract with the main locater so it seemed o.k.  I also hired to to install the machines when they arrived.  Once again, Matt never showed up.  Out of the 10 machines, the average transactions per month was less than 25 per machine.  Turns out if you have a contract with any vending locater, it is pretty much worthless.  This is the short version of the story.  Stay FAR away from this guy.  If you want to through away your money, give it to charity.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/09/2009 09:27 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/matt-dillon/lisbon-ohio-/matt-dillon-matt-lacroix-vending-locator-scam-save-your-money-lisbon-ohio-536959. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
1Consumer
0Employee/Owner

I can't believe he's still out there

AUTHOR: Cathy - (U.S.A.)

I filed my complaint back in 2008. The vending company he worked with knew he had complaints and didn't tell me ahead of time. He brought his family into my home. He spent a lot of time here. He is nothing but a user and a thief.

I wish more people could get this information so he would be stopped. Make sure you complain loud and clear to the vending company. I threw away a LOT of money through this guy. Sorry it happened to you, too.