Complaint Review: Matthew Raanan

• Matthew Raanan
    166 Canon Drive
    Beverley Hills, California
    USA

Matthew Raanan - Fraud or Scamster A leading Real Estate Fraud of USA Beverley Hills California

I would like to inform the people, Who are looking for investing in real estate in Beverly hills or nearby areas and looking for an agent to buy or sale through. So, Beware from a real estate agent named Matthew Raanan, He is a leader of fraudsters or scamsters in this business because he cheated me and usurp my thousands of dollars.

I came contact with him, When I was looking to buy a bungalow in Beverly hills and he promised me that he will suggest me a very good bungalow in reasonable rates. Then he suggested me a very nice bungalow in a prime location and I done that deal immediately and gave token money including his brokerage because I trusted him a lot and he told me that he will contact me in few days for further process but it's been so many days, he didn't contact me then I contacted him but he refused to call and not receiving my call yet.

He cheated me, Please beware of the agents like Matthew Raanan, Never trust on them!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/11/2014 10:47 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/matthew-raanan/beverley-hills-california-90210/matthew-raanan-fraud-or-scamster-a-leading-real-estate-fraud-of-usa-beverley-hills-cali-1169169. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content