Complaint Review: Max Care Claims

• Reported By: Hickory North Carolina
  • Max Care Claims
    175 W Jackson
    Chicgo, Illinois

Max Care Claims Declined to fix my car that was included in my extended warranty Chicgo Illinois

*Consumer Comment: Three little words....

I have a 2002 Ford Explorer that I purchased from Carmax in Charlotte NC I also purchased the extended warranty through Carmax Warranty. I had to take my ford into the garage and have it looked at because it has not been running correclty for the past few weeks and I noticed a that it was leaking oil in the rear.

The ford dealership told me that the axil seals, rear hub baring, and the barings in the differential were bad and would have to be replaced and this is a costly job. They filed the claim with my warranty and the Maxcare Claims said they would send a field agent out to look at and verify that the claims were legitimate.

The warranty company refuses to cover the differential barings because it is the most costly. They claimed that they found unspecified substance in the fluid. When I spoke the company and asked them what the fluid was they told me they did not know and the lab report for the fluid had not come back at this time. I said then how can you deny my claim.

They said because the fluid was cloudy. I asked the Manager Todd if the mechanic who looked at it could of have contaminated the fluid and he said "yes he could have". Then he told me he would know longer speak to me about this issue because he realized I had him on speaker phone and the phone conversation was being documented. However they are still denying the claim.

Lori ****
Hickory, North Carolina

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/01/2009 12:58 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/max-care-claims/chicgo-illinois-60680/max-care-claims-declined-to-fix-my-car-that-was-included-in-my-extended-warranty-chicgo-il-448076. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
1Consumer
0Employee/Owner

Three little words....

AUTHOR: Robert - (U.S.A.)

Small Claims Court