Complaint Review: Max Naim

1200 S Brand Blvd Suite 154
    Internet
    United States of America

Max Naim Watch Scam Internet

I filled out a survey through Old Navy and was told I could receive a watch as a gift for the shipping cost only- $5.99.
I accepted it and entered my credit card. When I got my credit card statement, I saw that I had been charged the $5.99 as well as another $98 for the cost of the watch.

No Terms and Conditions ever were shown to me. When I finally got a hold of someone on the phone to request a refund, she told me to send an email and it would be responded to in 24 hours. She never even mentioned that no refund would be given. It took days to get a response and the response said there was nothing I could do. They didn't do any refunds after 14 days from when I placed the order. That's when they sent the Terms and Conditions.

This company is a complete scam! Do Not give them your money!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/31/2012 11:02 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/max-naim/internet/max-naim-watch-scam-internet-989256. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content