Complaint Review: Maximus Investors Group

• Reported By: Jason — Baltimore Maryland
  • Maximus Investors Group

cincinnati, Ohio
    USA

Maximus Investors Group Garrett Stevenson Jr. Real Estate Investment Training cincinnati Ohio

I came across Garrett Stevenson back in July of 2012. I was looking for someone that would help me learn the process of flipping homes through wholesaling. Upon our initial conversation, Garrett seemed on the up and up. We started marketing to find properties in order to put under contract to sell All seemed to go according as planned. He seemed like he was generally interested in teaching me the process. After a few months, we finally closed on a deal. I felt like this was a the start of a good business relationship. I had made some money with his help and I was looking forward to doing more deals. As our business relationship progressed, Garrett proposed a business opportunity to my wife and I. He basically asked to use my wife's credit in order to be a co-signer on her business account. He told us a bunch of lies and said that the business credit wouldn't affect my wife's personal credit. We were told that her credit would only be used for about 3-6 months and that he would pay her up to 10K based on the amount she was approved for. It had been over a year and stil hadn't received payment. We then started getting calls saying that the credit cards had been sent to collections. The clown hadn't paid the bill in over 5 months!!! So when we confronted him about it, he claimed he was going to go out and send checks to the companies to pay the balance. Two weeks went by and they company still hadn't received any payment.

My advice to anyone that is interested in learning to flip houses, STAY AWAY from this scam artist. He'll smooth talk you and present himself as someone that is on the up and up. That is absolutely the furthest thing from the truth. It's come to a point that we're going to have to sue him in court for breach of contract as well as a host of other things. I really hope his scam artist a*s sees this post. He needs to be exposed for what he really is.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/04/2014 04:20 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/maximus-investors-group/cincinnati-ohio/maximus-investors-group-garrett-stevenson-jr-real-estate-investment-training-cincinnati-1128296. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content