Complaint Review:

REBUTTAL BOX™ | Respond to this Report! | Consumer Comment

Corporate Advocacy Program

Set the record straight:
Arbitration Program

So I was reviewing my bank statement over the weekend, like I do all the time and noticed that any electronic check in the amount of $29.99 was deducted from my account and paid to a company called MCI Enterprises and is located in Silver Springs NV.  I called the customer service number provided 1-866-253-4178 only to be sent directly to a voicemail where I could leave a message.  I am not sure how they got my information but I have filled out a fraud packet with my bank and a police report.  The money that was taken from me was deposited into a Bank Of America Account.  Hopefully this will help someone in the future.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/15/2011 02:13 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/mci-enterprises/silver-springs-nevada-89429/mci-enterprises-fraud-silver-springs-nevada-695696. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on MCI ENTERPRISES