Complaint Review: MCI Long Distance

• Reported By: Pembroke Virginia
  • MCI Long Distance
    22001 Loudoun County Parkway Ashburn, VA 20147
    Ashburn, Virginia

MCI Long Distance MCI Group ripoff dishonest fraudulent billing Ashburn Virginia

MCI Without sending a bill of charges , reported me to a collection agency. The angency siad that I owed them (MCI) 400$ . I called MCI and at first they said that the charges where so far back they couldnt tell what it was they where billing me for. Immpossible I had been with AT and T ever since I moved out and was with MCI for 6 months or so. I asked them how could that be possible that they couldnt tell what the charges where for then all of a sudden he found them. He siad they where from a prison.

Well thats funny because I do not know any body in prison nor would I ever except a call from someone from there. I asked to speak to a manager and he told me there was nothing I could do about it that I should pay it so it wouldnt ruin my credit. I have since turned them in to the B.B.B. and if the matter is not resovled plan to file a class action law suit and see if others who have had this happen to them will help.

The funny part is the collection agency said to make sure I gave them the account number becuase they had been lying and telling people that it wasnt there( the bill). She said that I wasnt the only person she new who had this problem. I think they should be find and made to pay restitution .

Bambi
Pembroke, Virginia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/18/2003 12:38 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/mci-long-distance/ashburn-virginia/mci-long-distance-mci-group-ripoff-dishonest-fraudulent-billing-ashburn-virginia-61056. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content