Complaint Review: mediacom

mobile, Alabama
    USA

mediacom Worse Service Ever..Poor Customer Service mobile Alabama

*UPDATE Employee: Service

Be very aware of Mediacom ISP! I have had their services for about 3 weeks now and have had nothing but problems. I depend on internet for watching Netfix and every single day my internet has gone down interrupting movies to the point that I cannot watch them anymore. When Icall support, they tell me it must be a connection problem and that a tech will have to come out but wake up to find it working. This leads me to believe they are always lying and have no clue.

Tonight I finally gave up watching one movie and it went down every 5 minutes for at least 5 minutes at least 20 times until I turned it off. My two teenagers are constantly hollering from their rooms because their phones and games will not connect. One tech said they would credit me for days without  but at this point it does not justify because I want to pay for constant uninterrupted internet, not a few moments here and there throughout the month and pay half. Tomorrow I will ask for my startup fee and have it disconnected and go back to AT and T Uverse.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/05/2014 08:13 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/mediacom/mobile-alabama-36575/mediacom-worse-service-everpoor-customer-service-mobile-alabama-1128615. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
1Consumer
0Employee/Owner

Service

AUTHOR: Mediacom Support - ()

Hello Unhappy In Alabama,

This is not the level of service we expect any of our customers to experience. Our Social Meida Team will be more than happy to look into the issues you are having. Please feel free to send us an email to SocialMediaTeam@mediacomcc.com with your account or phone number, along with this description of the issue you are having.

Mediacom Social Media Team