Complaint Review: Medsfirst.com

• Medsfirst.com

Internet
    United States of America

Medsfirst.com Scam Artists...they take your money and run Internet, Internet

I ordered medicine from this company because its cheaper than buying it in the US if you don't have health insurance. I placed my order on August 12 and today is Sept 17. I have yet to receive the product or get a refund.

Whenever I contact customer support about a tracking #, they don't respond
Whenever I contact customer support about my refund, they don't respond

As if this were not bad enough, they charged me extra international fees (which were not divulged) on August 16, 2011 causing my account to go into overdraft. While they FINALLY got around to returning that extra fee, they have yet to refund the $45 that I spent my medicine.

I will go to to the bank today to file a dispute to get my money back. DO NOT BUY FROM MEDSFIRST.COM unless you want to have a perpetual headache, lose your money AND still not receive the item you purchased.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/17/2011 08:28 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/medsfirstcom/internet/medsfirstcom-scam-artiststhey-take-your-money-and-run-internet-internet-777898. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content