Complaint Review: Members-Elite

• Members-Elite
    400 West Broadway
    san diego, California
    USA

Members-Elite brightstarmanagement.com taylor kennedy Job recruitment scam san diego California

*Consumer Comment: Why is this still happening?

*Author of original report: all linked together all web sites

Taylor Kennedy is back at it. He called me within an hour of posting my resume online. He wanted to interview me and help me get a better job. He told me my resume was s**t and i was stupid to post such a "load of crap". This guy claims that i was a referral from one of his top members but he would not give his name. He called it a blind referral. He was rude and pushy. He told me that his company would improve my image and get me a job in the 350 to 450k range but i had to pass the interview process, with MR HLITON.He directed me to the web site members-elite and had me enter info that was already on my resume. I later went to brightstarmanagement.comand was redirected to the members-elite site.

He kept saying that this service normally costs 40 to 50 thousand and kept pushing. Avoid this scam and hang up asap.  Taylor claims to be an ex -marine I find that to be an insult to all marines because he is dishonest and disgraceful and a dirtbag.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/02/2013 11:51 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/members-elite/san-diego-california/members-elite-brightstarmanagementcom-taylor-kennedy-job-recruitment-scam-san-diego-cali-1072504. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

1Author
1Consumer
0Employee/Owner

Why is this still happening?

AUTHOR: Secretyper00 - ()

This same process happened to me as well. Down to the T. The process is disgusting, and they are the biggest scum you can find. But they have it coming....

Little did I know that the FBI has an investigation on them as we speak. They contacted me as they are monitoring transactions. They told me a person from Florida got hit by them very bad last year and he took it to the farthest level possible. They now are using bait people to get them to go through the process with them, to gather info, etc.. I am only listing it here to stop the madness. At this point I just want this to stop to people.

They may want to hear your latest experience.

How can you be reached??

all linked together all web sites

AUTHOR: MM - ()