Complaint Review: Mercury Marilla

• Mercury Marilla
    1561 Twin Star RD
    Palm Springs, California
    USA

Mercury Marilla Mercury Manzano, Mercury Goldman, Mercury Samala, Mercury Mark, Premier 1 Reality, Life is Well, xist reality 20 Years of fraud to support his lifestyle. Palm Springs California

*General Comment: Total bull!

*General Comment: Retraction

*UPDATE EX-employee responds: Investigation proves some of this report is true

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Non-Sense

I first met Mercury in January of 2016. He seemed like a smart business oriented gentleman with lots of charming stories of fame and fortune. I was told his background was in education administration where he later found himself in real estate investments. Mercury showed me pictures of lavish homes in Orange county and abroad and explained that his humble home in Palm Springs was the biproduct of him consolidating all him assets into one basket to pusue his newest and boldest venture ever-LIFE IS WELL.

Life is well is a line of products that are readily avaible on the market everywhere but life is well offers in small travel size packets for the man or women on the go.

Mercury told me of his dream to place his products in store fronts accross the nation. He had invested millions in trademarks and R&D and was so close to closing a deal with Wal-mart and Rite aid. [continued below]....

..... Mercury explained that he was sick from HIV that he had aquired from a blood infusion after a nearly fatal car crash and his lifes destiny hence Life is Well was to see this product line through.

After a few meetings with Mercury I agreed to invest a initial capital of $400,000 for a 20% share in his company and an additional $600,000 upon contract with the stores he was negotiating with to place his product.

Immediatly upon receiving the money Mercury stopped comunicating with me claiming he was in the hospital and his freind Mike Bono was handling his affairs until he was better. Finally in February I hired a private investigator only to learn that while Mercury was alledging in the hospital he was actually at a bar in down town Palm Springs buying drinks for a group of people. When I received the pictures from the investigaor I was utterly shocked.

I hired a lawyer to file suit against Mercury for breach of contract and fraud. As a preliminary investigatio the Firm does a background check and asset search. I quickly learned that Mercury has no assets has no money other than mine!

I further learned through some informants who experienced similiar problems with mercury that he has been commiting fraud on banks and leding institutions for years under a slew of names. I reveiwed one real estate transaction located at 1501 twin star Palm Springs Ca where he sold his home valued $100,000 to his mother who suffers from damentia for $297,000. Records reflect she never moved into the house and it was forclosed on after only one payment. A few months later the bank auctioned the house for $85,000. However Mercury pocketed $200,000 cash. No wonder its so hard to get a loan for the average american. Its people like Mercury to think.

It was found that Mercury has a MO of starting business under his mulitple names obtaining lines of credit and then maxing out the credit through charges to merchant accounts that his freind Mike Bono opens to convert the credit to cash. Mercury was found guilty of writing bounced checks to the creditors so they would extend his credit. By the time the creditors relised what had happend Mercury was a half a million richer.

Investigations further proved that Mercury did the exact some MO under his mothers name ruining her credit and slandering her reputation to support his jet set lifestyle.

Mercury uses the lines of credit to travel around the world and for cosmetic surgery for him and his freinds. Including lipo suction hair transplants and three nose jobs from an deviated septum. Turns out Mercury has a lust for cocaine as well.

Mercury also likes to file restraining orders. One gentleman we interviewed just experienced false allegations forcing him to stop trying to pursue tens of thousands that was owed to him. Mercury uses the court system to leverage people into conceding to his demands.

My investigators found 18 restrtaining orders filed by Mercury in the state of California, 21 small claims actions and dozens of civil lawsuits.

Mercury was also arrested for identity theft and purjury. Records reflect he was commiting fraud with multiple identies.

Mercury also was investigated for using his fathers name to commit real estate fraud.

Anyone interested in looking Mercury up check the riverside courts system under all the AKA's listed.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/23/2016 01:02 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/mercury-marilla/palm-springs-california-92262/mercury-marilla-mercury-manzano-mercury-goldman-mercury-samala-mercury-mark-premier-1-1334671. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
3Consumer
1Employee/Owner

#1 General Comment

Total bull!

AUTHOR: Shocked reader - (USA)

I did not write this report. Nor do I know anything about a car accident. But I am aware of Mercury having HIV and sleeping with people in the desert without disclosing it.

I also encourage any people who contracted HIV from Mercury to come forward. His deliberate deception regarding his deadly disease and subsequent behavior infecting others is a felony offense. It is my understanding from many people that he sexually abused children while with a previous lover from Newport named Steven. Some of those children have come forward.

Its also been said but I know nothing about than Mercury was engaged in an internet sex site depicting video and photos of minors with a Carmel Spiteri. From what I gather he plead to a lesser charge before fleeing the country

I further know that his company Life is well was created to bilk investors out of money. I dont personally know of the people who gave him money but I know he tried to sell me on the idea of pitching the company. I know that when I told him his company seemed like no more than a collaboration of other old inventions and nothing new he said people make money of of other people every day. The company was a scam I thought.

Again I don't know who wrote the original report here but Im pretty sure they didn't retract it. I know that Mercury is in hiding. Ask yourself why would Mercury not be selling his own home?

Also, why is there no comments on the mortgage fraud he committed under his mothers name? I would like to hear some kind of defense right? Anyone aware of Mercury’s current location contact the local police. He is know to be armed and dangerous. And until Mercury is held to answer for the allegations against him its best to limit his interaction with children.

#2 General Comment

Retraction

AUTHOR: James Simpson - (USA)

Per the orders of my restraining order by the court and settlement agreement, I retract my post I made.  I tried removing the post but Ripoff Report does not remove posts except through arbitration.  My statement that Mercury was in a car accident and that he has HIV is false.  I did not invest $1,000,000 in his companies.  The post is just alternative facts and therefore I retract my post per compliance with my restraining order and settlement agreement.

#3 UPDATE EX-employee responds

Investigation proves some of this report is true

AUTHOR: retail_guy 42 - (USA)

I dont know anything about the investor. And by the first rebuttal Mercury seems to think I'm the author of the intial Rip-OFF report. I am not. However the allegations of real estate fraud mentioned appear to be true. Attached is a property report that proves its true. Pretty sad he would ruin his mothers credit for his own personal gain.

#4 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Non-Sense

AUTHOR: Mercury - (USA)

I will keep this short.  The person who wrote the review is a convicted felon several times over.  He is a sociopath known in the Palm Springs area.  The information written is false.  I was never in a car accident.  I never received a blood transfusion.  I do NOT have HIV.

The sick person who wrote the review states he invested $1,000,000 into one of my businesses.  I never did business with that psychopath.  He certainly has no money and no life.  I'm not the only person he has written horrible reviews about in the Southern California area.

I will be pursuing legal action to the fullest extent of the law against the person.  His initials are JKS.  He has quite an extensive criminal behavorial background.

My credentials and experience are impeccable and I look forward to speaking with anyone regarding the truth.