Complaint Review: MetroPowerHouse

• Submitted: Fri, January 04, 2013
  • Updated: Fri, January 04, 2013
  • Reported By: Fashion Designer NYC — New York Internet United States of America
  • MetroPowerHouse

Internet
    United States of America

MetroPowerHouse Diego Espejo MetroPowerHouse are Thieves and Creative Plagiarist Internet

After working with Diego Espejo and his business partners for some years, I liquidated our business relationship because of unprofessionalism, creative and monotary embezzlement, physical threats and harassment. I asked Mr Diego Espejo to take down my design work from his site that is listed in this report, and he has refused to do so, feeling that he is entitled to my creative talent, EVEN though my talent is no longer represented by his company any more. I explained to him on 6/21/2012, that I was concerned for my reputation as a designer, and the reputation of my design site, as I was now receiving a few call-backs of potential clients that were inquiring if I was the designing for MetroPowerhouse. I even explain to Mr. Espejo that it was not advantageous for him to advertise and or display examples of work online that he would not be able to offer to potential clients, as I was no longer working with his company. I was re-buffed, and my phone calls have not been returned. My concern is for the potential client and for my reputation as a premiere online design consultant. My work is not represented my MetroPowerHouse, and should not be represented as such, as I get MUCH of my business through web engine searches. I fear that Mr. Espejo is luring potential design clients in with my work, then utilizing a creative "Bait-and -Switch" then supplying them with designers, many of them ONLY graphic designers who's talents are evidently inferior to my own.

I have also worked with Mr. Espejo on a number of projects, and a few of my clients that were brought in concerning MetroPowerHouse  either lost their money, and or where lied to about start date of projects or the expertise of the creative service provider that was to take on the project. One client lost $500.00,spent for a website to be created, and has not received the creative services that were paid for, and or a refund for contract breach.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/04/2013 10:42 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/metropowerhouse/internet/metropowerhouse-diego-espejo-metropowerhouse-are-thieves-and-creative-plagiarist-internet-991224. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content