Complaint Review: Michael Appliance Repair Houston

• Michael Appliance Repair Houston
    101 he disappeared
    Houston, Texas
    United States of America

Michael Appliance Repair Houston Michael Repair on Craigslist Houston TX Michael Appliance Repair Houston is a Scam! Houston, Texas

*Consumer Comment: Same thing happened

*General Comment: Same thing happened to me.

I just read a report on Michael the Service Man and it was my story almost word for word. He is very slick and deceitful. He will come up with every excuse under the sun on why he can't come out to your place once he has your money. He came out to look at my refrigerator and asked for $200 for parts and has not returned. This was about two months ago and I've called him at least 10 times literally, ten times and I've heard every excuse from his car broke, he had a flat tire. He had to buy a new battery for his car, he was sick, he was in the hospital, etc., and always promises he will come out "next week".  the last time I called him, I asked he return my money and he started yelling telling me he had no money and he would come out, just to give him some more time. Of course that was two weeks ago and still no sight of him. I will continue calling him. If anybody out there knows where he lives, please contact me so I can go collect in person.

Thanks,
Phred Hernandez
281-881-0236
phredman101@hotmail.com

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/10/2013 08:43 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/michael-appliance-repair-houston/houston-texas-77025/michael-appliance-repair-houston-michael-repair-on-craigslist-houston-tx-michael-appliance-1042135. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
2Consumer
0Employee/Owner

Same thing happened

AUTHOR: rani - (USA)

My story is the same - Michale came to my house to look at the microwave and did the same - he took it down and even looked at it and said he needs $100 for the part; he said its cheaper for him to order it. I called him multiple times and he didnt answer or picked up and hung up! its been 3 months!

He's a scam and advertises on Houston Craigslist - I reported it to CL every time i see him post there!

#2 General Comment

Same thing happened to me.

AUTHOR: someguy - ()

The same thing happened to me. This Michael guy stole 100 dollars from me.