Complaint Review: Michael Guss

• Michael Guss
    10940 parallel pkwy suite k257
    kansas city, Kansas
    United States of America

Michael Guss, Ruben Sanchez and Christian Wicks conspired to create a shell company called OMVE to lure investors with no hope of capital return.

Michael Guss, Ruben Sanchez and Christian Wicks committed fraud by luring investors into believing Privacy Jeans would be produced.

Micheal Guss, Ruben Sanchez and Christian Wicks deliberately falsified statements conning investors into believing OMVE was a real company

Michael Guss, Ruben Sanchez and Christian Wicks stole millions of dollars from investors in OMVE stock

Michael Guss, Ruben Sanchez and Christian Wicks set

Michael Guss, Ruben Sanchez and Christian Wicks conspired with celebrities to fool investors that they had created a legitimate jeans company

Michael Guss, Ruben Sanchez and Christian Wicks took the money and ran away with millions of dollars of investors money

Michael Guss, Ruben Sanchez and Christian Wicks committed securities fraud by setting up a shell company OMVE that traded on the pink sheets

Michael Guss, Ruben Sanchez and Christian Wicks shut their office in Santa Barbara once they knew the gig was up

Stay far away from Michael Guss, Ruben Sanchez and Christian Wicks. They are dishonorable lying thieves and could possibly attempt to create another false company to lure investors.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/25/2013 01:22 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/michael-guss/kansas-city-kansas-/michael-guss-ruben-sanchez-omve-stock-kansas-city-kansas-1037707. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
2Consumer
0Employee/Owner

#1 General Comment

Michael / Guss /Gaus Syroejine

AUTHOR: FriendofManica - (USA)

I am responding to the rip- off article from Kansas City; i am replying on behalf of my dear friend, Manica N. from the Santa Barbara, CA - area. She sadly got totally ripped off by Michael Guss for hundreds of thousands of dollars in 2011. Omni Ventures etc etc.

Please, stay away from this guy! All his investment companies are schemes and he is the biggest sob you will ever meet...He now lives, again, in Montecito, CA with his wife (((REDACTED))) and their 5 kids. (((REDACTED))) SB, CA. And yes, he is ripping people off again.

Be warned! keep your checkbook away from that family! Bad news!!

Never ever send money upfront

AUTHOR: Jeanette - ()

Oh Man, These guys dont give up do they?  This guy Tony (friend of Wicks) calls me and says he works for Sanchez's firm and that they can guarantee me a full refund.  I said ok  show me the money..... I will not now nor ever send money upfront for another investment. I said take it out of the back end. He was I will prove we are legitiamate and get you the loan I said ok "DO IT. 2 days later another man calls and says he is Tony Smith (now he sounded black and not white like the supposedly pic on the website shows) He said I will call you next weds and we will discuss your loan. I said OK do that. I really dont expect a loan but I will drag them along if i can  856-368-9803 is the number they have been calling me from.

Stay Away !!