Complaint Review:

• Reported By: Vinnie — South Lyon Michigan
Michael Ridings
61265 Campground Road Washington, Michigan USA

Michael Ridings transmission converter and $150 taken! Washington Michigan

*General Comment: I was Ripped off my Mike Ridings also!

Mike Ridings built me a transmission torque converter that I sent back to him for repairs.  The repairs were made wrong, he installed the wrong spline in the converter.

He agreed rather than give back my $150 that he would repair it and give it back by the end of April.  He has since changed his home phone number, cell phone number and his work contact info.

I would like my repaired converter or the damaged one with the $150 so I can have it fixed somewhere else.  I had to purchase a new converter that cost another $1100.00..

(((email redacted)))

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/08/2013 08:55 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/michael-ridings/washington-michigan-48094/michael-ridings-transmission-converter-and-150-taken-washington-michigan-1049304. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Michael Ridings

#1 General Comment

I was Ripped off my Mike Ridings also!

AUTHOR: Fiveohcrazy - (USA)

Mike Ridings stole over $2500 worth of parts and cash from me. If everything were new it will be north of $4000. I dropped off a built racing transmission to have checked over to make sure everything was in tip top shape. I included (2) custom torque converters worth over $1500 with it. Mike talked me into upgrading to a th400 transmission and converter and that trading my c4 transmission in plus $1500 for the new set up. After 2 years of hounding him for my money or transmission + parts. He dropped off a worn out th400 bare case, a forward drum and the bell housing I bought to a mutual friends house and left it by his back door. Mike Ridings is still in Michigan and is in the cigarette boating world now. Probably ripping someone off as we speak.