Report: #427007

Complaint Review: Midland Credit Management Inc, Encore Capital Group

  • Submitted: Sat, February 21, 2009
  • Updated: Sun, March 29, 2009
  • Reported By: Shelby Nebraska
  • Midland Credit Management Inc, Encore Capital Group
    8875 Aero Drive Suite 200
    San Diego, California

Midland Credit Management Inc, Encore Capital Group Violated FDCPA and FCRA, now refuses to pay small claims judgment San Diego California

*Consumer Comment: If you have a judgement against them do this

Show customers why they should trust your business over your competitors...

I am a victim of identity fraud. Midland Credit Management has tried to collect a debt which is not mine, placed a collection account on my credit report, and contacted me several times until I wrote them and told them to cease communication. I disputed with the bureaus who then removed it, MCM continued to reinsert the collection account after being contacted by myself on 3 separate occasions to validate the debt (all certified, registered). I took them to small claims court and won, now they hired an attorney and refuse to pay the judgment.

Shelby, Nebraska
Is this Ripoff Report About you?
Ripoff Report A business' first line of defense on the Internet.
If your business is willing to make a commitment to customer satisfaction Click here now..

Does your business have a bad reputation? Fix it the right way. Corporate Advocacy Program™

Set the record straight: Arbitration Program

SEO Reputation Management at its best!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/21/2009 07:40 PM and is a permanent record located here: The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

Search for additional reports

If you would like to see more Rip-off Reports on this company/individual, search here:

Report & Rebuttal
Respond to this report!
Also a victim?
Repair Your Reputation!

Updates & Rebuttals


#1 Consumer Comment

If you have a judgement against them do this

AUTHOR: Vipers1960 - (U.S.A.)

If you have a judgement against them you can garnish them.The court cannot collect the money for you,But you can go back to the court and file an application
to garnish them.I truly hope you collect your money.
Best of luck.
P.S. You can garnish a buisness
Respond to this report!
Ripoff Report Recommends
ZipBooks Accounting Software

Advertisers above have met our
strict standards for business conduct.