ED Magedson – Founder
Mike McCrory (I-Bankers Securities)535 5th Avenue, 4th Floor New York, New York USA
Mike McCrory ,I-Bankers Securities, Shelley Gluck I wasn't paid for the work I did for I-Bankers Securities ,Mike Mccrory, New York New York
I was an employee for I-Bankers Securities from March, 2011 until October 2011. I was hired to act as the single licensed trader on the Sales and Trading team. I took and passed my Series 55 and began executing trades for the SPAC business. For each month I was there, I received $1,000 with the initial promise that I would share in the fees generated from the trades which werre between $15,000-$45,000 per month. So I was paid approximately 2-5% of gross fees, yet I was the only trader. The one sales person and the owner, Mike Mccrory, keep the other 95%+ of the fees. Separately, I was part of the investment banking team which helped raise capital for start-up companies. While I was there we closed on one deal whuch generated $320,000 in gross fees. I was one of four on the deal team. I received $1,000 or about 0.3% of the fees. After getting screwed again, I decided to leave.
My purpose of writing this letter is to inform anyone looking to work for or deal with Mike Mccrory or Shelley Gluck or I-Bankers Securities that they are not stand up people, that they hire people with the understanding that you will be paid equal share. Inevitably everyone leaves them and now they are a 4 person company, despite being incorporated since 1996. The also used to claim to have 7 offices, yet there weren't any people at 4 of the 7. In fact one is Shelley's house. I personally know at least one other person Mike Mccrory owes money too and I am sure there are others. I think this is the reason he removed himself as President and is not Chairman. Either way, this behavior will end up hurting his business (it already has) in the long-run.
This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/08/2014 06:13 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/mike-mccrory-i-bankers-securities/new-york-new-york-10017/mike-mccrory-i-bankers-securities-shelley-gluck-i-wasnt-paid-for-the-work-i-did-for-i-1144980. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.
Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content
If you would like to see more Rip-off Reports on this company/individual, search here:Search Tips
In order to assure the best results in your search:
Advertisers above have met our
strict standards for business conduct.