Complaint Review: Milford spice company

510 highland ave suite 255, Milford MI
    InternetMilford, Michigan
    United States of America

Milford spice company 9 months, no product InternetMilford, Michigan

I ordered $50 of spices from Milford in March of 2012 and as I sit here now, the end of December of 2012 (9 months later) I have still not received my order. I have received a number of emails stating that my "order is processing" or "sorry, we are filling orders as fast as we can." I was VERY patient with them waiting 6 months before contacting them the complain.

After about 6 months of waiting and being patient, the emails stopped and I started to make phone calls to the company. On one occasion I reached someone who was surprised I had not received my order after 6 months. She put me on hold and then came back to the line to say she would call me back in one hour. I never heard back from her. I called again and left a message. No call back.

To pour salt in the wounds, they continued to email me about adding products to my order! Can you believe it!?!

At this point I would LOVE a full refund from this miserable company. Bad, BAD karma.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/30/2012 08:06 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/milford-spice-company/internetmilford-michigan-48381/milford-spice-company-9-months-no-product-internetmilford-michigan-989109. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content