Complaint Review: Mill Creek Ranch Resort

• Submitted: Fri, October 29, 2010
  • Updated: Fri, October 29, 2010
  • Reported By: Michael z from texas — Copperas Cove Texas U.S.A.
  • Mill Creek Ranch Resort
    2102 North Trade Days Blvd
    Canton, Texas
    United States of America

Mill Creek Ranch Resort greedy reservation cancellation fee Canton, Texas

My wife and I had reservations to stay at this RV resort for a motorhome rally. Due to a death in our immediate family we had to cancel the reservation. I cancelled three days before I was due to arrive and explained we had a death in the family and could not make the rally. I was told that I was going to be charged a cancellation fee. They had a waiting list for a site and filled the space immediately. Told them I had no control over the death but was told they were still going to charge the cancellation fee.

What a money hungry place. Stay as far away from them as possible as they would probably find other ways to steal your money. There is a nice RV park right down the road. I have stayed there before but will never set foot on their property again.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/29/2010 03:57 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/mill-creek-ranch-resort/canton-texas-75103/mill-creek-ranch-resort-greedy-reservation-cancellation-fee-canton-texas-656667. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content