Complaint Review: Miss Sparkles delight

Internet
    United States of America

Miss Sparkles delight Terry Donalson HOW DOES SHE GET ALL THIS WORK Internet

*Author of original report: Sparkles World Clown Association Member

This clown says that she has done over 4,162 jobs on her site. How does she get all this work. She must belong to a google on line directory. I saw her listed on CLOWNS FOR HIRE,but it was not a new listing. I am a clown in Oakland Ca and I  can tell you I do not get jobs like that. I worked with her once for a grand opening in Tracy, I  think she  was hired by All STAR show grams. I was in  character so we didn't talk. The store hired me. I saw her work and she was nothing out of the ordinary. So why does she have all this work, I feel ripped off. I don't want to go on a directory with tons of people . So why do some have all the jobs,and the rest of us starve.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/15/2012 07:52 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/miss-sparkles-delight/internet/miss-sparkles-delight-terry-donalson-how-does-she-get-all-this-work-internet-927917. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

1Author
0Consumer
0Employee/Owner

Sparkles World Clown Association Member

AUTHOR: Saralyn - ()

As all members of World Clown association she has very low insurance. Her balloon work in my opinion is very basic. Any parent could do what she  does.