Complaint Review: Modern Industrial Services

• Modern Industrial Services
    2050 Collier Avenue #105
    Fort Meyers, Florida
    USA

Modern Industrial Services Modern Transportation Fort Meyers, FL Fraud Team, No Last paychecks, No return calls Fort Meyers Florida

Was hired on as a truck driver for Modern Transportation Services/Modern Industrial Services after inquiring on Craigslist.   Brian Rexroat (CEO) called me back several times after my first inquiry, asking me to come drive for him.

I quit my job at the time to do so and have regretted it since.  Worked a few weeks with several issues regarding hours and pay, etc.

Paychecks were mailed to my home in PA from Florida and were NEVER received on time.

after about a month i was offered a great opportunity somewhere else and i accepted it immediately.

Requested my last paycheck and was ducked and dodged for weeks.  Now it has been over a month and i've still not gotten paid.

On the rare occasion that i do reach him he tells me it was sent.  It obviously was NOT sent.   Finally threatened him with a law suit and report to Labor Board and he tells me he needs to investigate to make sure i did not cash the check and then he will issue another.   He obviously has no intention of paying me...so here i am.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/23/2013 04:51 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/modern-industrial-services/fort-meyers-florida-33901/modern-industrial-services-modern-transportation-fort-meyers-fl-fraud-team-no-last-payc-1094170. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content