Complaint Review: Moe Bedard at LoanSafe.org

• Submitted: Mon, August 09, 2010
  • Updated: Mon, July 02, 2012
  • Reported By: James — Corona California U.S.A.
  • Moe Bedard at LoanSafe.org

Internet
    United States of America

Moe Bedard at LoanSafe.org Maurice Clement Bedard, Jr. Felon, wife beater, scammer, criminal, loan modification scam, online scammer, work at home scammer Internet

I went to Moe Bedard for a loan modification thinking that he was running a "legitimate" operation with attorneys and full legal staff (as he had assured me).

Instead, I found that Moe Bedard was just having an attorney paying monthly rent - there were no attorneys on staff. Additionally, when I called him on that he said that "lawyers are nothing but (((REDACTED LANGUAGE))) who want to take your money! Why would you want a k**e like that working on your loan? I'm the f***ing expert here!" and he hung up on me.

I take great offense that someone like this would attack my Jewish heritage. Additionally, upon doing further research on Moe, I found out that he is a convicted felon who beat his wife and grew marijuana to sell.

I lost the fee that I paid to his company and he stopped returning my calls.

Please do not trust this man!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/09/2010 02:37 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/moe-bedard-at-loansafeorg/internet/moe-bedard-at-loansafeorg-maurice-clement-bedard-jr-felon-wife-beater-scammer-crimi-629974. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content