Complaint Review: Money Budget Savers

• Submitted: Sat, October 06, 2012
  • Updated: Sat, October 06, 2012
  • Reported By: Jennifer — North Huntingdon Pennsylvania United States of America
  • Money Budget Savers

Internet
    United States of America

Money Budget Savers They keep charging me monthly through auto-deduct, eventhough I called and cancelled!!!!! Internet

This company called me and asked me if I wanted a free gas coupon for $100.00, and only be charged $1.  I never received the gas card and was charged 21.95 monthly.

I then agree on the same telephone card, to receive $1000.00 gift certificate for groceries for a one-time charge.  The $1000 was a bunch of coupons I could not use ... they were junk.

I then called to cancel and received confirmation of cancellation, however the bills still keep popping up on my bank statement. They have ripped me off blind!!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/06/2012 02:17 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/money-budget-savers/internet/money-budget-savers-they-keep-charging-me-monthly-through-auto-deduct-eventhough-i-calle-951731. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content