• Report: #620970

• Updated: Wed, July 07, 2010

• Reported By: Irma — Los Angeles California United States of America
Morgan T
Rue de la Servette, 42 Geneve, Select State/Province United States of America

Morgan T Morgan T C/o ETLA promise to varnishing my aura 'protective Shield' Geneve, Switzerland

REBUTTAL BOX™ | Respond to this Report! | Consumer Comment

Corporate Advocacy Program

Set the record straight:
Arbitration Program

This Company/Person  has my dad on their mailing list, customer list  sending him weekly information  promising that the materials they have sold him will clean his inner Aura.   I quote them  "To proceed free of charge"  with 'varnishing' my aure so the waves slide off it, nothing can reach me. I havew understood this varnish is only temporary.  and so on

Their fee is   the following   I am contributing to your cost by enclosing a modest sum for express delivery of the important information I need. I am sending just the sum of $35.00

My dad is so caught up in this as well as other companies similar to this that we can no longer reason with him that he is getting ripped off.  Please help me and to explain this scams to him.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/07/2010 09:00 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/morgan-t/geneve-select-stateprovince-/morgan-t-morgan-t-co-etla-promise-to-varnishing-my-aura-protective-shield-geneve-swi-620970. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Morgan T