Complaint Review: Motel 6 fredericksburg va G.M.
Motel 6 fredericksburg va G.M. Roaches infested in fridge, microwave had caught fire, water pouring through bathroom light fixture.Refused to change my room instead added to do not rent list Fredericksburg Virginia
This has been the worst motel stay I have ever had.I complained to manager that my ac didn't work.I was told it did work but yet my room is 84 degrees.I attempted to switch rooms told"no" it has to be before11 am.Which is a problem because I am at work.The microwave had obviously caught on fire because it is completely burned up I wish the fire could have killed the hundreds of roaches that came running out of it.Water pours through the bathroom light fixture when the upstairs tenent takes a shower.Once again asked to switch rooms told"no, shower tomorrow"This is unacceptable. The utter rudeness out of this man is shocking.I called corporate to file complaint and was granted a refund but the g.m. then added me to a do not rent list.I believe I might be one of the few professional people here there's lots of drugs being done outside along with drinking and some prostitution. Ihad no idea what a horrible place this was.
This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/20/2017 09:52 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/motel-6-fredericksburg-va-gm/fredericksburg-virginia-22405/motel-6-fredericksburg-va-gm-roaches-infested-in-fridge-microwave-had-caught-fire-wa-1368827. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content
If you would like to see more Rip-off Reports on this company/individual, search here: