Complaint Review: Motor King Finance

1601 ohio 28
    Loveland, Ohio
    USA

Motor King Finance Lemon edition Grand Prix Loveland Ohio

Hi just wanted to give a heads up to anyone living in ohio about a dealership I went to. About a year ago I ran acrossed motor king dealership and at the time my credit was low so didn't have a choice When I told them what I was looking for a car to get me to and from work they pointed me to a 2001 Grand Prix saying how it was a reliable car. I took it out for a test drive and had no problem so I went ahead and got it not knowing the headache to follow.

Every month since I've had it something has happen before I picked it up I was told labor was free just had to buy the part to find out that was a lie so far I've had to replace waterpump /coolant elbow /EGR valve/intake gasket/radiator/first week having it most listed was wrong I don't know what to do I still have another year and half to pay it off but can't keep putting more money into it and they don't want to help total cost in repairs so far is around 4,000 PLEASE HELP. Email (((redacted)))

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/17/2013 07:26 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/motor-king-finance/loveland-ohio-45140/motor-king-finance-lemon-edition-grand-prix-loveland-ohio-1051835. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content