• Report: #1061874
Complaint Review:

Mr. E Trading Centre CC, Cocee Group

  • Submitted: Tue, June 25, 2013
  • Updated: Tue, June 25, 2013

  • Reported By: Julian — Arouca Alabama
Mr. E Trading Centre CC, Cocee Group
Suzettestraat 33 Welkom Free State 9460 South Afri Internet South Africa

Mr. E Trading Centre CC, Cocee Group I payed $8740USD to this company for copy paper, and they constantly keep asking for more money to proceed with my shippment, they have sent false documents to me. Till this day i have not recieved my goods. Suzettestraat 33 Welkom Free State 9460 South Afri South Africa

REBUTTAL BOX™ | Respond to this Report! | Consumer Comment

What's this?
Corporate Advocacy Program

Show customers why they should trust your business over your competitors...

What's this?
What's this?
Is this
Ripoff Report
About you?
Ripoff Report
A business' first
line of defense
on the Internet.
If your business is
willing to make a
commitment to
customer satisfaction
Click here now..

Does your business have a bad reputation?
Fix it the right way.
Corporate Advocacy Program™

Set the record straight:
Arbitration Program

SEO Reputation Management at its best!

I have recently found Mr. E Trading Centre from Suzettestraat 38 Welkom Free State 9460 South Africa that sells a number of products. I enquired about theire copy paper, we negoiated a price, I payed 30% downpayment, they proceeded to send me the Bill of lading and other shipping documents upoon which i was to send the remainder of the payment 70%. I did send the payment, shortly after which the company said they had a big problem with the order, and i need to pay and additional 3290USD  for the container, we made a contract which i have a copy of that was signed by both parites, they then said they had another problem and i have to pay a further 900USD After this was done, they now want me to send an additional 1780USD for freight charges, I asked them for a refund but they said we shal have to work something out. I am Fustrated and want my money back from this company. This person is now telling me that his company is closing and cannot afford to pay the freight charges. I noticed that they are attempting to open another company named Aforoun Trading Centre PTY. They are a registered company in South Africa. Below are all the information about the company.

WebSite: www.coceegroup.com

Sales Directror: Ahamid Hasin Habib

Email address: ahmedhasin.habib@gmail.com

Email Address 2: ahmed@coceegroup.com


Marketing Personel: Gregory R Page - This is the main person i have been dealing with.

Phone Number: 27733447625

Email Address:mr.etradingcentre@gmail.com



This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/25/2013 07:28 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/mr-e-trading-centre-cc-cocee-group/internet/mr-e-trading-centre-cc-cocee-group-i-payed-8740usd-to-this-company-for-copy-paper-an-1061874. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Mr. E Trading Centre CC, Cocee Group

Search for additional reports

If you would like to see more Rip-off Reports on this company/individual, search here:

Search Tips
Report & Rebuttal
Respond to this report!
What's this?
Also a victim?
What's this?
Repair Your Reputation!
What's this?