Complaint Review: MR Interior design

• MR Interior design
    13323 Washington Blvd. #214
    Los Angeles, California
    USA

MR Interior design Manny Regalado II interior designer, paid for complete renovation, paid in full $92,000. Only $10,000 of furniture delivered. He is a con atist that has defruaded many families, see yelp review. Los Angeles California

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Everyone is entitled to their opinion.

A decorator I have known for 14 years, Manny Regalado, did not deliver the items that were paid in full. I hired him to redecorate my home, he ws frantic about deposits, lied about the furniture being in his warehouse, asked for full payment and when it was time to deliver the furniture he said he ran out of money. I contacted the companies to see if they had my items and was told nothing was ordered! I had worked with th designer may times over the passt 10 years with no problems. I am in contact with several other clients who he defrauded. Police report has been filed, one client took him to court, won the judgement, but the decorator never showed up.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/22/2017 01:18 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/mr-interior-design/los-angeles-california-90066/mr-interior-design-manny-regalado-ii-interior-designer-paid-for-complete-renovation-pai-1387447. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
0Consumer
1Employee/Owner

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Everyone is entitled to their opinion.

AUTHOR: MRID - (USA)

We here at MR Interior Design enjoy creating rooms with both manufactured and custom items alike to create an experience for our clientele to enjoy daily. As this client has stated I have known and worked with her on multiple projects at her properties, for over a period of 14 years. When furniture, lighting, accessories and or items requiring us to order in advance for any project. We ask for a 50% deposit, when said items are ready to ship to our firm? We then ask for the remaining 50%. If a client wishes to pay 100% of the designed furnishings, that will be left up to their digression. If the project is not ready due to construction efforts and or deliver them to the residence/project.

However, we prefer to deliver said items when all work is completed, the jobsite has been cleaned properly and then we can insure a complete and safe delivery of the approved and designed room furnishings, accessories, artwork and lighting. With regard to this client contacting these companies, nether I or my staff can't be held responsible for what was said, as were not a part of their company. However, if given an opportunity we can reach out to said wholesalers and or vendors, to provide proof of any orders. As I have mentioned to this client numerous times before, their custtom furnishings are built, ava and ready to ship.

This process takes about two weeks and then can be delivered to an address of their choosing. The case this client is mentoning here, can also be found on Yelp, where I invite you to find the facts about this case and many other satisfied clientele over the last 4 years we have been in business and my past 17 years of being an Interior Designer domestically, internationally and now seen on HGTV. These purchased items are still with the manufactures and can be shipped? If the client so chooses, or a credit can be issued for any non-custom furniture. A standard policy held by almost all furniture stores and manufactures across the country.