Complaint Review: MWI Connections

• MWI Connections
    dealpass.com
    Internet

MWI Connections ripoff Internet

I am just one of many who has been ripped off by MWI Connections. I purchased seom SmartScissors from Singer and was asked by a person who knew very little english if I was interested in membership in a lot of different things. At the end of each offer I responded with a loud vocal NO.

I did receive the scissors which I immediately returned to Singer because they were not what I expected and then a few days later up pops a $96.00 charge for God only knows what - because I don't know what for. When I attempted to reach the company via the 800 number all I got was a recorded message that told me to go from one area to another to another. When I call to complain I would really like to get in touch with a live human being just once.

I have contacted my Visa company and challenged this charge plus I gave them a lot of other information in order that they can help me begin legal action against them for credit card fraud.

Virgie
Roy, Utah

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/22/2003 02:57 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/mwi-connections/internet/mwi-connections-ripoff-internet-61479. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content