Complaint Review: MWI*CONNECTIONS, MWI*GALLERIA USA

• Reported By: KOLKATA Asia
  • MWI*CONNECTIONS, MWI*GALLERIA USA
    UNKNOWN CONNECTICUT
    , Connecticut

MWI*CONNECTIONS, MWI*GALLERIA USA, Consumer ripoff fraudulent billing Connecticut

I have never heard the names of MWI*CONNECTIONS,MWI* GALLERIA USA and MWI* HEALTHPLUS.But I was surprised to see that MWI*CONNECTIONS has charged me US$1.00 on 10.12.02 and US$139.95 on 14.01.03 in my SBI VISA CARD MONTHLY STATEMENTS, though I have not signed up for anything.

I was also surprised to see that MWI*GALLERIA USA has charged me US$I.00 on 11.12.02 and US$139.95 on 22.01.03 in my SBI VISA CARD MONTHLY STATEMENTS,though I have not signed up for anything.

MWI*HEALTHPLUS has also charged me US$1.00 on 11.12.02 in my SBI VISA CARD MONTHLY STATEMENT,though I have no idea about them.

Subrata
Kolkata
India

Subrata
KOLKATA
India

Click here to read other Rip Off Reports on MWI Connections / MWI Homeswork / MWI Essentials

CLICK HERE ...*EDitor's NOTICE ..MWI Lawsuit filed

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/17/2003 10:52 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/mwiconnections-mwigalleria-usa/connecticut/mwiconnections-mwigalleria-usa-consumer-ripoff-fraudulent-billing-connecticut-45700. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content