Complaint Review: MWI*ESSENTIALS 877-244-8258

• Reported By: Indianapolis, IN 46218 Indiana
  • MWI*ESSENTIALS 877-244-8258
    9500 W Dodge Road
    Omaha, Nebraska

MWI*ESSENTIALS 877-244-8258 Or Membership Works Fraudulent Billing Omaha Nebraska

Literally five minutes before writing this I checked my billing statement online. It showed MWI*ESSENTIALS 877-244-8258 as the description and they charged my account $12.95. I then copied that description and pasted it in Yahoo Search and it led me here, and here I am.

Tomorrow morning I am cancelling my ATM/Visa Card. Other than buying stuff at gas stations, restaurants, and ATM withdrawals, I have only order the Time Life Legends CD Collection over the phone. Please help! I am only twenty years old and I could not afford this. I just got paid today and with all my bills and expenses I am broke. This $12.95 is a big deal.

Please Help Me,

Alexander
Indianapolis, IN 46218, Indiana

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/01/2004 02:11 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/mwiessentials-877-244-8258/omaha-nebraska-68114/mwiessentials-877-244-8258-or-membership-works-fraudulent-billing-omaha-nebraska-110985. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content