Complaint Review: My Benefit Wallet HSA

• My Benefit Wallet HSA
    P.O.Box 1584, Secaucus, NJ 07094
    Secaucus, New Jersey
    USA

My Benefit Wallet HSA Xerox HR Solutions Incapable of sending me a debit card Secaucus New Jersey

They first claimed to have sent me a debit card to an incorrect address. I called them to request a new card 3 MONTHS ago and I still have not gotten it. Every time I called while I was waiting they kept on saying it should be there soon. I finally got sick of it and asked for them to overnight me a card. I was told it would take 7 business days. On day 7 still no card!

I call them back and they tell me that they have not mailed it out because the back office needs to do an investigation first. Meanwhile I tried to use their direct pay system, so I added my doctor and companies I needed to pay and after 15 days it is still showing up as pending so I can't make no payments!!! (I have no checks).

These are the most incompetent people and business I have ever delt with...mailing a debit card is impossible for them to do.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/05/2014 08:57 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/my-benefit-wallet-hsa/secaucus-new-jersey-07094/my-benefit-wallet-hsa-xerox-hr-solutions-incapable-of-sending-me-a-debit-card-secaucus-ne-1128452. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content