Report: #520209

• Reported By: anonymous — USA
  • My-data-team.com

Internet
    United States of America

My-data-team.com homebizops@ymail.com RIP OF SCAM COMPANY- DO NOT STAND BY THEIR 60 DAY MONEY BACK GUARANTEE! Internet

*Consumer Comment: My data team

This company My-data-Team-com. is a scam and are very vague in their copy in reference to their website membership. Their company guarantees a 60 day money back guarantee if you are not satisfied but they do not stand by that guarantee and they will not issue any refunds!

Paypal is just as bad and they will not retrieve your funds for you either so buyers beware. I was taken for $49.95 by this company and after sending multiple emails to get my money back, they agree to re-credit my credit card but after that, I never got any further commmunication back from them nor did Paypal refund my funds.

So I advise all consumers out there not to be taken by this company. The information they provide on their site is worthless which can be gotten online very easily without paying them the $49.95.

They claim that they can get you work at home but its all a scam! The program they promote is something to do with posting ads on clickbank and then if someone goes and views the ads, you get paid but this company does not give you all the facts upfront instead they are very vague.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/05/2009 04:27 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/my-data-teamcom/internet/my-data-teamcom-homebizopsymailcom-rip-of-scam-company-do-not-stand-by-their-60-day-mo-520209. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
1Consumer
0Employee/Owner

My data team

AUTHOR: Cherie - (U.S.A.)

My Data team was used as an example in a training video for Home Biz ops under Global Data Entry,

it was not the name of the company.  I signed up for training lessons and was progressing nicely when all of a sudden they could not be found on the internet today. I am not sure if there is some kind of technical difficulty or that I am finding out they are not legitimate.  They certainly appear to be and I have had several replies to emails that I have sent. If they are not back up on line by Monday, then I will know something is wrong.

The company is Homebizops@yahoo.com.  During the course of the training videos there was a site for automated data submissions that would not work, so they told me to use the manul data submission site, that would not work either, later that day the site went down completely, and I got no more replies to my emails.