Complaint Review:

• Updated: Thu, July 23, 2015

• Reported By: Bridezilla — Marrero Louisiana USA
My Expressions,LLC
Marrero, Louisiana USA

My Expressions,LLC Rolandra Davis, Rolandra Davis Soniat Misordered merchandise, took my bridesmaids deposits and payments Marrero Louisiana

REBUTTAL BOX™ | Respond to this Report! | Consumer Comment

Corporate Advocacy Program

Set the record straight:
Arbitration Program

Rolandra Davis did a disservice to my ladies by ordering the wrong dress from Milanos Formals. She ordered e1799 when she was supposed to order e1194. When confronted by a mistake on her part, she placed the blame on my girls gaining weight when it clearly stated that this dress only went up to a 24. She insulted my girls by calling the fat and telling them they needed addipax or waist shapers. All my ladies were offended. She promised several times to refund the full purchase along with deposit and later recanted her decision.This disservice has caused a few of my girls to drop out. If you meet her she seems godfearing and holy quoting bible scriptures however she is the bigest hipocrite to walk the earth. If you see her she will suck you in with her kindness but she is very manipulative.I truly wish we had never met.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/23/2015 02:35 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/my-expressionsllc/marrero-louisiana/my-expressionsllc-rolandra-davis-rolandra-davis-soniat-misordered-merchandise-took-my-1243857. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on My Expressions,LLC