Complaint Review: My Perfect Credit

• Reported By: Byron Georgia
  • My Perfect Credit
    myperfectcredit.com
    Nationwide

My Perfect Credit This Company is a Ripoff Artist They think they can get away with ripping people off with their AUTOMATIC CHECK BOX Internet

This Company has ripped a lot of people off by their Automatic Check Box in other words you uncheck the box and it rechecks itself all on it's own.

Then My Perfect Credit Tells you that is a Non-Refundable charge if you can even talk to someone who is not a Smart a*s and has an attitude.

I have requested a refund 4 times now and I spoke with someone today who finally told me they don't refund the money it is up to the bank to refund the money.

Well it wasn't the Banks website who charged me it was My Perfect Credit, who by the way DOES NOT return emails, phone calls etc. the just try to ignore you and hope you will go away.

I have news for them I won't just go away that easy.

Deniese
Byron, Georgia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/12/2005 01:42 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/my-perfect-credit/nationwide/my-perfect-credit-this-company-is-a-ripoff-artist-they-think-they-can-get-away-with-rippin-138545. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content