Complaint Review: Mylife - reunion.com

• Mylife - reunion.com
    2118 Wilshire Box 1008
    Santa Monica, California
    United States of America

Mylife - reunion.com This company made an unauthorized $60 charge on my credit card. Santa Monica, California

*Author of original report: Free trial --> Annual fee. D'oh!

This company charged $60 to my credit card without authorization. Fortunately, I spotted it immediately and my credit card company, Chase, is taking care of it. I don't even know how they got my credit card number, which creeps me out!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/25/2010 01:49 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/mylife-reunioncom/santa-monica-california-90403/mylife-reunioncom-this-company-made-an-unauthorized-60-charge-on-my-credit-card-sant-559816. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

1Author
0Consumer
0Employee/Owner

Free trial --> Annual fee. D'oh!

AUTHOR: djinnio1 - (United States of America)

My sincere apologies to MyLife.com! After further investigation, I found that I had signed up for a free trial of MyLife.com and the trial lasted a year. It was so long ago that I really had not remembered signing up for it, I'm afraid. I contacted MyLife.com and their Customer Support immediately refunded me for $55 and that will give me one month more of the service for the $5 difference, which I find very satisfactory. They could not have been nicer about it.

To other users of this service, beware that you must close your MyLife account before the deadline, or you will be automatically billed. If you don't know what your deadline is, log into your MyLife account, check your account settings and you can easily find it.