Complaint Review: MyLife.com

• Reported By: billy — fort myers Florida United States of America
  • MyLife.com

Santa Monica, California
    United States of America

MyLife.com Bait & Switch! - clicked on 9.99 Monthly Membership, charged my 120.00 after the click!! Santa Monica, California

I was paying the 9.99 monthly signup fee, and after the confirmation click to actually send my credit information, these thieves switched the fee from 9.99 to 120.00 for YEARLY membership.

It was a clear, cut and dry bait and switch. There is NO turning back from it. It's charged and a very unsavory bunch of thieves have my credit information, thats actually worse than the 120.00 yearly charge they robbed my of.

Now, I have to talk with my bank in the morning, and I will call MyLife.com, but I'm sure they will screw me more and more.

The website should really be called MYLIE.COM

I will update when I see what happens here. - What ever you do, DO NOT give them your money!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/21/2011 08:49 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/mylifecom/santa-monica-california-90403-5784/mylifecom-bait-switch-clicked-on-999-monthly-membership-charged-my-12000-after-t-800638. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content