Complaint Review: NAC

• NAC
    PO Box 219800
    Kanas City, Montana
    USA

NAC William McPherson, Senior Prize Dricrector Fraudlent Letter Stating Refund of 2 Million Dollars Kanas City Montana

I have recieved several letters stating from the NAC that I have won two million dollars. I fell victim to the first letter and of course sent them money.  I hadn't heard anything and I kept waiting for news of my new million dollars.  I was excited as I really needed that money to help me out of a finical hardship.

When I recieved the second letter asking for more money; I was devasted.  I knew  I had a fell victim to a scam.  I was so sad and frustrated that these criminals would play an individual. I do not know how they got my address or my information however these letters are starting to bombard my mailbox.

I am being to feel harrassed by the so called NAC and their hoax scam. I would like justice for the emotional mentality that these scam is creating.  I would like the mail to stop and I would like for thses criminals to be punished.  I do not know if they are aware of what they are doing; but it is fraud.  They are promising to sell without entiltle nor the intent to follow through.

I will continue to investigate this matter and seek justice. I know that you can report such scams to the Better Busniness Bureau and to the FBI. I will be doing so. I will be keeping all letter that I obtain and I hope that other people who fall victim will report the hoax to the FBI as well.  They need stopped.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/20/2013 07:17 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/nac/kanas-city-montana-64121/nac-william-mcpherson-senior-prize-dricrector-fraudlent-letter-stating-refund-of-2-milli-1068771. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content