Complaint Review:

NACS, aka, National Association Credit Services)

• Submitted: Wed, November 06, 2002
  • Updated: Wed, November 06, 2002

• Reported By:Cove AR
NACS, aka, National Association Credit Services)
P.O. Box 41127 St. Petersberg, Florida U.S.A.

NACS aka National Association Credit Services ripoff St. Petersberg Florida

REBUTTAL BOX™ | Respond to this Report! | Consumer Comment

Corporate Advocacy Program

Set the record straight:
Arbitration Program

NACS is a rip-off. Be very careful and do not let these people fool you like they almost did me. I received a call from NACS, aka, (National Association Credit Services),where I was told that I had tried to receive a credit card from them some months back to re-establish my credit, and that they were backlogged and just getting to me.

The card was supposed to be with a 6.9% interest rate and a $2,500.00 credit limit. The so called fee was $200.00, which could be taken out all at once or in payments. Well, just two days before they were supposed to take MY MONEY I tried to call them and the number they gave me was bogus. So I went to the internet and found out that it was a scam. I have since warned the authorities so that others may be warned not to fall for this. DON'T LET THEM GET YOU!!!

Tammy
Cove, Arkansas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/06/2002 02:53 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/nacs-aka-national-association-credit-services/st-petersberg-florida-33743/nacs-aka-national-association-credit-services-ripoff-st-petersberg-florida-34425. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on NACS, aka, National Association Credit Services)